Well things are moving along now and I seem to be spending more days on the road to Portsmouth and back every week. I have had every possible test going I reckon.
I saw a different consultant last week which has me even more confused now as he agrees with everything I have been doing thinking and saying !!! so instead of trying to convince me I am wrong and they are all right he reckons I should carry on doing what I'm doing with the diet and acupuncturist.
I now have 2 friends having blood tests at the beginning of August which is brilliant so we will all have our bloods taken on the same day then the samples will be sent to Tooting for cross matching and testing. this will take about 6 weeks.
I then have 2 other people being tested at the end of August so again we will all get tested on the same day.
I have a skin cancer dermotology consultation next week to check out a couple of moles to make sure they are nothing nasty and then some more bloods but hopefully after that things should get back to normal - - well - as normal as a chronic illness can be.
If anyone reading this would like to consider having a blood test done or finding out any more about donation please call my transplant nurse on 02392 286 000 extension 1007. you can give your name and mine or no name at all, but if you are even thinking about it please give them a call and they can provide any information needed.
I had a car accident last week and damaged my little car and have had a few aches and bruises but all in all I was very lucky. Just have all the agro with the insurance company now. Life never runs smoothly does it!!
Anyway, luckily I was not going too fast and so I am hoping the damage is only cosmetic, but time will tell once all the parts are taken off and looked at properly by a very helpful and knwledgeable friend who loves his cars.
Had a great day at Hoghclere castle on Sunday where we had 51 Mustangs all lined up and some brilliant friends old and new, had a good laugh and some lucky people won some prizes - and on top of that we raised some money for the Naomi House Childrens Trust, so a good day all round.
Right - off to London to meet my niece, nephew and great niece while thay are over here on holiday - - so a nice day out for this old bird!!
No comments:
Post a Comment